Stat Fax 2200
Instrument is manufactured in the USA by Awareness Technology, Inc. under both ISO and FDA Quality Systems.
With more than 100,000 instruments in the field, the manufacture is ready to supply customers with technical support including applications and service.
- Holds two 96 -well microplates.
- Digitally controlled 8 -speed shaker with orbital mixing from 575 to 1500 rpm.
- Temperature adjustable from ambient to 40°C with resolution of 0.1°C.
- Digital timer controls shaking or can be operated independently, solely as a timer.
- Compact and easy to operate.
- Outer tinted cover provides further insulation and protection from light.
Options & Accessories
- Available with either 120V AC or 230V AC adapter
- 37°C temperature calibration plate.
|Temperature Range:||Ambient to 40°C.|
|Uniformity with Cover:||Better than +/-0.4°C.|
|Mechanism:||Enclosed, warm aluminum bed with air circulation.|
|Speeds:||8 gradual steps from 575 to 1500 RPM.|
|Options:||Continuous or pulse.|
|Mechanism:||Rotating counter weight.|
|Modes:||Set time, view time remaining, audible signal (stops mixing but maintains temperature control after time out).|
|Range:||1 second to 99 minutes, 59 seconds.|
|Display:||Four 7 -segment red LEDs.|
|Power Requirements:||12V AC, 2 amps. Adapters available for 120V or 230V power with US or Euro plugs.|
|Keyboard:||16 -key, domed membrane switch, enunciating.|
|Microprocessor:||Z80A or Z180.|
|Certifications:||NRTL Listed, CE Mark.|
|Enclosure:||Fire -retardant ABS plastic enclosure with metal base.|
|Dimensions:||Approx. 11 x 12.5 x 5.75 in, 7.2 lbs.
Approx. 43 x 37 x 18cm, 3.3kg.
|Vessel:||Holds 2 standard microtiter plates or strip trays.|